Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Facebook Fanpage

Quick update! I've just started up a Facebook fanpage for this blog, so if you're interested on having access to updates through Facebook please check it out! Just click the "Like" button at the top of the page and you're set :)

While I plan to just use it to post updates to blog entries and videos for now, I do plan to have more Facebook-exclusive content in the future. I already posted a welcome video, for example, and will probably post pictures, links, etc.

Here's the corresponding Youtube video to this blog post.



Like I mentioned in the video, I really want to thank you guys for the support! Even though this is just a small blog and I'm so new to Youtube and whatnot, I'm so happy with the feedback I have been getting - I really appreciate it!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful, insightful, helpful, and intelligent!!

    ReplyDelete