Wednesday, April 27, 2011

QuirkyLife: Part 1

So for those who don't follow it, along with my main CultureQuirk channel, I also have a second channel where I do more casual vlogs. I still talk about a lot of the same things, but I go more into stuff going on into my private life. They're less structured, and unlike my main channel, which I update once a week, there are no regular updates as of now. If you're interested in getting to know me a little better, please go take a look at my QuirkyLifeBlog channel. :)

Instead of making a blog post every time I make a video for QuirkyLife, I'll just make a post every 1-2 months and compile all the videos then (kinda like what I do with my tweet log). Here they are!

Intro/自己紹介


Japanese Speaking Practice


Global Fair


Cardcaptor Sakura


Stupid Lighting!


Arashi CD's and Meetup


Adshap8's Japanese Monologue Contest


iPhone Vlog Test


Japan Earthquakes


Random Sillyness + Silent Hill 4


So many ways to help Japan!


Study Abroad and Shoutouts


Monologue Contest Entry


Staring Sheep


Getting back to normal


Goodies!


Thanks for watching! :D
blog comments powered by Disqus