Saturday, January 22, 2011

Youtube!

So this week has been my Youtube debut!

I've been enjoying the process and hope I can continue to maintain the channel successfully. Filming myself is nerve-wracking and awkward, but I think I can get used to it :P The main thing I'm worried about is just taking the time to edit the vids together, coming up with enough ideas to keep it going, etc. I knew this would be the case, but the reality is that making videos is very time consuming, so we'll see if I can keep this up!

Anyway, here are my three intro vids I made in English, Japanese, and French...

Introduction



Introduction (Japanese) 自己紹介 (日本語)



Introduction (French/Francais)



So this way you get a little preview of my plans, and hear what I sound like in different languages. I've just launched this thing a couple of days ago, so it's still a little empty over there - please drop by and leave a comment, I'd really appreciate it! :D

1 comment:

  1. This is so great Delphine! Very inspiring to hear you speak in 3 different languages! Looking forward to your future videos ^^ 頑張ってね!

    ReplyDelete